The Kailan Mining Administration offices, Tianjin
University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: He01-117. Photo from an album (UoB reference He01) kept in the School of Oriental and African Studies Archives, London (SOAS reference PP MS 82/13). The Chinese Engineering & Mining Company Limited (C.E. & M. Co.) also occupied this building. In 1912, C.E. & M. Co. and the Lanchow Mining Company merged to form the Kailan Mining Administration (KMA).
Black and white photograph
Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library, University of London