Qing’an Guildhall (慶安會館), Ningbo
© 2007 John Swire & Sons Ltd.
University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: Sw13-019. Originally built in 1191 as a temple to the sea-goddess Mazu, the Qing’an Guildhall complex has been destroyed and rebuilt several times. It is now the East Zhejiang Maritime Affairs/Folk Custom Museum (浙東海事民俗博物館). See Bo01-038, Bo01-039, Bo01-090, Bo01-091, Bo01-092, Bo01-093, Bo01-094, Bo02-009, Bo02-043, Bo02-052 and Sw13-020.
Black and white photograph
Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library, University of London